Are you overwhelmed about your career, finances, and future?
Do you feel like you’re being pulled in a million different directions?
Are you stressed about your stress?!
I hear you.
You can find the peace of mind you need to get control of your life.
You may not know why you’re struggling so much.
Perhaps you feel alone.
It helps to have someone who understands, and can guide you in the right direction.
Oh, I’m glad you asked! I’m Rebecca.
I’m a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and psychotherapist, with 5+ years of clinical experience in the field. My Master of Social Work is from Loyola University Chicago, where I graduated in 2014.
How can you help?
I can help you…
- Feel hopeful about your future
- Manage stressful situations in a calm, intentional way
- Establish and maintain good boundaries
- Increase self-compassion
- Heal from your past
- Learn how to trust your inner wisdom
If that sounds like what you’re looking for, let’s get started!
The Therapy Potluck
Therapy is a collaborative process. We both have to bring some things to the table.
In order to for therapy to be effective, you need to bring…
- The courage to ask for help
- The desire to make changes
- The willingness to try a new approach
I will bring…
- Professional knowledge based in past and continuing education
- Experiential and personal knowledge of what has been helpful for me and my clients
- Compassion, so we can freely explore possibilities
- Authenticity, so you don’t feel like you’re talking to a TherapyBot
Put it all together, and we have a delicious potluck of mental wellness!
Millennial Mental Health
I’m a millennial; as such, I have a deep understanding of life struggles people in their 20’s and 30’s are facing. The uncertainty of the economy, the stressful political climate, and the strain late-stage capitalism puts on today’s workers… all of it impacts our mental health.
I’m committed to using my personal and professional knowledge to help individuals cope with these stressors, and to work collaboratively with my peers to create the most empathic world yet.
LGBTQ+ Safe Space
My practice welcomes people who identify as LGBTQ+. I make an effort to educate myself through podcasts, books, critical thinking and conversation. With that being said, each person’s experience with gender and sexuality is entirely their own. I will ask questions and listen to understand your unique journey, and the relationship to your mental health.
I provide online counseling because of the flexibility and convenience, for both me and my clients. Find out more about online counseling here.