Feeling overwhelmed, like you’re being pulled in a million different directions?
Feeling cornered, like there’s no way out of your suffering?
Read about my credentials, experience, and passion for psychotherapy.
Convenience and flexibility are just a few of the benefits of online counseling. Find out more about how it works here.
Areas of Expertise
Why start psychotherapy now?
Hey, I get it. I had the same reservations before my first time seeing a therapist.
With all that being said, therapy is an investment in yourself that can greatly improve your quality of life.
The sooner you start therapy, the more likely you’ll be able to prevent mental health problems from getting worse. You’ll look back in 6 months and feel so glad you started going today.
Short-term benefits of psychotherapy
- Feel a sense of relief and reassurance that everything will be okay
- Release everything that has been on your mind with a great listener who will give you their full attention
- Understand what you’re feeling and why
- Get a fresh perspective on what you’ve been going through
- Learn specific strategies to cope with anxiety, depression, and stress
Long-term benefits of psychotherapy
- Prevention of health problems associated with prolonged stress (like heart conditions, eating disorders, sexual dysfunction, and gastrointestinal problems)
- Refined communication skills
- Improved confidence and assertiveness
- Mastery over strong emotions
- A deeper understanding of yourself and your relationships
- A greater sense of self-worth
Psychotherapy for Millennials
With everything that millennials already have to cope with, therapy should be as accessible and convenient as possible.
Ready to start online counseling with a professional who gets it?
Online Counseling Internationally
I provide online therapy to people in countries worldwide. As long as you’re comfortable receiving therapy services in English, we’re good to go! Time differences may make scheduling a little more complicated, but it’s nothing we can’t figure out.
Excited to start counseling wherever YOU are?
Take the first step towards healing.
As featured in…
Reading the content of this website is not a substitute for clinical therapy.